Thanks to the Arios 2.0 cycling gloves by Rogelli, you can enjoy cycling for a long time and in comfort. The entire palm area of the gloves is provided with a lining. The lining consists of gel and foam elements that absorb and reduce shock and vibration. Arios 2.0 gloves provide protection at all pressure points on the hand, while the stiff, rough material provides good grip on the handlebars. Flexible and breathable material on the back of the hand makes Arios 2.0 gloves perfect for summer. Thanks to the Velcro fastening and special loops, the gloves are easy to put on and take off. In addition, the gloves are equipped with a terry cloth thumb, which makes it easy to wipe your face dry when cycling on hot days.
- Flexible Dynaflex material combined with breathable Airflow mesh on the back of the glove
- Non-slip palm lining made of Serino material with gel and foam inserts
- Velcro wrist adjustment
- Terry thumb with sweat-wicking fabric to wick away sweat.
- Loops for easy on and off
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 50g
Hand size / circumference without thumb