The Chiba Alaska Pro is a waterproof, very warm and breathable cycling glove. They are made of waterproof and windproof Eurotex membrane and offer a feeling of comfort and ensure that your hand stays dry. The Chiba Alaska Pro gloves are the ideal choice for cycling in the cold, rain, on ice and in extremely adverse weather conditions.
Features of the ALASKA PRO:
- large reflective details on the top of the gloves
- EUROTEX membrane: 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Finger: 2+1
- flexible, wide cuff
- Primaloft Cross Core: insulation material made for NASA to withstand extreme temperatures
- Reinforcements between thumb and index finger
- Touch fingers: on index fingers: the ability to operate smartphones
- Hand: durable and non-slip Griptec material
- HOT LINER - special bag for inserting special heating inserts (inserts must be purchased separately)
- Lining: microfleece (fleece)
- wide application: cycling, hiking, skiing, etc.
Sizes: XS / S/ M/ L/ XL/ 2XL/ 3XL
Hand circumference without thumb (cm) 17.5 / 19.5 / 20.5 / 21.5 / 22.5 / 23.5 / 24.5
Hand length (cm) 19/ 20 / 21 / 22 / 22,5 / 23 / 24