SHIMANO CS-HG201 bicycle cassette from the ACERA group, dedicated to 9-speed drives in MTB and trekking bikes.
- Manufacturer: Shimano
- Hardware Group: Acer
- Model: CS-HG201-9
- Gradation: 11-34 (11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T)
- Compatible chain: 9-speed
- Type: HYPERGLIDE
- Quick and easy installation with a cassette sprocket cover
- Surface treatment to protect against corrosion
- Weight: ~340g
- Specially designed HYPERGLIDE sprockets feature distinctive shift ramps and tooth profiles for better chain control during shifting, resulting in faster and more precise shifting.
MEGA-9 drive unit
- The 9-speed sprocket cassette gives a close gear ratio without compromising the gear range
- This system is characterized by three features:
- Optimal gear ratio for each wheel size - the larger the wheel, the greater the range of cassettes necessary to maintain light pedaling.
- Advanced front shifting system - gear combinations adapted to each wheel size to reduce the number of corrective rear shifts with a small difference in front gears.
- Improved tire clearance increasing maneuverability - redesigned front derailleur giving the possibility of reducing the wheelbase in the frame.