The EVO COMPRESSION WOMENS women's body protector is the perfect solution for great days of gravity in the mountains. The EVO long-sleeved torso protector is designed for fast riding. With strategic D3O® inserts and panels, ventilated compression materials and mobility patterns, the EVO family is one of a kind. Intelligent D3O® foam hardens on impact, but flexes as you ride. Fit and technology beyond the redesigned EVO collection helped trigger the PADLOCK connection system, which completely prevents the pads from migrating before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK, you'll never have to compromise again. The PADLOCK locking system is unique to the 661. Our PADLOCK technology combines with the 661 protective elements to ensure that the protectors do not move while riding or in the event of an accident. The core of our system are the torso protectors and EVO shorts that can be clipped into our range of elbow and knee protectors. Farewell to the sliding pads! Lock it and forget it.
- The D3O LP1 protective inserts provide EN1621-1 Level 1 protection for the limbs, and the D3O Viper backplate provides EN1621-2
- Level 2 back protection.
- Maximum flexibility, comfort and breathability.
- D3O T5 Evo X inserts provide hip protection in the shorts.
- Additional strategically placed laminated EVA inserts provide additional protection above and the hips and chest in the jacket, and the coccyx and thighs in the shorts.
- Light, breathable and moisture-wicking compression fabrics.
- Hydration pocket compatible with two rear pockets for keys, cards, gels, etc.
- Padlock provides a system connection between the upper body, shorts and knee pads.
- The Evo Shorts feature a high-quality women's suede insert of different densities and an extra-deep waistband