SHIMANO FC-M361 crankset 42x32x22T 175mm 8 speed
- Product group: Acera
- Model: FC-M361
- Rear compatibility: 7, 8 gears
- Largest sprocket: 42 teeth, steel
- Center sprocket: 32 teeth steel
- Smallest sprocket: 22 teeth steel
- CRANK arm length: 175 mm
- Aluminum crank arms
- Works with the Shimano square bottom bracket with a length of 123 mm (for a 50 mm chain line)
- Chain guard: YES
- Dual SIS interoperability: YES
- Thread diameter for mounting pedals: 9/16 "
- Average product weight: ~ 985 g
- Set includes: M8 screws
Applied Shimano technologies:
Integrated SG-X chainring, Wide Link front derailleur and HG chain
- These components work together to improve chain control for precise and reliable front shifting, which is especially useful on extreme off-road riding.
- The specially designed HYPERGLIDE sprockets feature distinctive shifting ramps and tooth profiles for better chain control during shifting. HG sprockets guide the chain quickly and directly to the next sprocket without overloading. Conventional sprockets cause the chain to rise and pass over the sprocket teeth before selecting the sprocket.
Front and Rear DUAL SIS Indexed Gear Shifting
- System components such as the indexing mechanism built into the shifting lever, the frictionless SIS rear index shifting cable and the free-running rear derailleur make up the SHIMANO INDEX SYSTEM. The rear SIS indexed shifting system is also used in the front derailleur, making shifting at the front easier and more comfortable.