SHIMANO CS-HG41 8 speed cassette. 11-34T, silver
The promotion lasts while stocks last
Lowest price in the last 30 days - 18,2 Eur
|Availability:||Shipment within 3 business days|
|Cost of delivery:||from 7,9 Eur - see all|
Shimano CS-HG41 is a cassette from the Acera product group dedicated to 8-speed drives, it is recommended primarily for MTB bikes, but it will be successful in trekking bikes.
- It is designed to work with Shimano HG chains (including CN-HG40, CN-HG50, CN-HG71)
- Gear range from 11 to 34 teeth (11-13-15-17-20-23-26-34)
- Average product weight: 340 g
- Dedicated to 8-row drives
- Made of stainless steel
- The specially designed HYPERGLIDE sprockets feature distinctive shifting ramps and tooth profiles for better chain control during shifting. HG sprockets guide the chain quickly and directly to the next sprocket without overloading. Conventional sprockets cause the chain to rise and pass over the sprocket teeth before selecting the sprocket.