Ski/snowboard helmet GIRO SCALE matte titanium
The promotion lasts while stocks last
Lowest price in the last 30 days - 59,2 Eur
|Availability:||Dispatch within 1 working day|
|Lead time:||1 working day|
|Cost of delivery:||from 6,2 Eur - see all|
The Giro Scale is a Hard Shell ski and snowboard helmet that provides excellent head protection against injuries. The helmet is comfortable and easily adapts to the wearer's head.
- Hardshell construction - Hard Shell construction creates great helmets at a great price. The durable outer shell is formed and then attached to a EPS foam insert.
- In Form Fit System - The In Form Adjustment System allows you to easily select the right fit in seconds - even when wearing gloves. An ergonomic knob at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm adjustment and increases stability. The vertical tuning function allows you to accommodate a variety of goggles and head shapes to match each other without any play.
- STACK VENT - Our chimney ventilation has been developed based on research that shows that most of the warm air that can cause glasses to evaporate escapes from the middle upper vent of the goggles. Aligning the ventilation opening in the helmet with the goggle opening helps to keep the helmet clear and fog-free.
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech audio systems
- Compatible with all Giro goggles
- Declaration of conformity: CE EN1077
The helmet does not have the MIPS system.