VASONA INTEGRATED MIPS
The Vasona MIPS helmet combines a sleek, lightweight design with an integrated Omnidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) that can redirect energy and provide greater protection for specific impacts, providing the latest head protection on the road or trail. The helmet is made in the comfortable Universal Fit women's size with our adjustable Roc Loc Sport fitting system. The Vasona fit can be adjusted quickly and easily with a knob. A range of colour options, from bold bright to classic, will let you choose your preferred style.
- 22 vents
- CPSC bicycle
- In- Mold construction
- Full shell of Hardbody
- Compact shape
- Roc Loc Sport MIPS
UW: 50 - 57cm
- Women's Series is a collection of different styles of helmets, matches and prices created for women. While the level of detail and colour range is unique, these helmets do not have a unique "women's fit". This is due to the fact that there are no anatomical differences between the heads of women and men, except for the average size of the skull diameter. And since the sizes of Giro helmets cover 98% of the human population, we believe that the Women's Series offers more options for women than any other brand.
- Universal Fit Sizing - our Universal Fit helmets are sculpted to look good and fit everyone at the first fitting. By developing proprietary shell sizes based on specific customer groups and combining them with an easy to adjust fitting system, it's easy for you to choose the right size, straight from the box, without the hassle and cost of trying out multiple sizes.
- The Roc Loc Sport MIPS Fit System offers easy one-handed operation with a 7cm adjustment range. The feeling and sound of a click lets the rider know that the helmet can be adjusted to a comfortable size. With a similar comfort system to Roc Loc 5 and a "ponytail" space, the new Roc Loc Sport Fit System brings a premium feature to sports helmets.
- Integrated MIPS - all Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible, while meeting and exceeding strict safety standards. The aim of Giro helmets equipped with integrated MIPS is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the rotational force that can be transmitted to the cyclist's brain at specific impacts.
- In-Mold Construction - This design combines a hard polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's cushioning foam padding. The bonding process allows for better ventilation systems, making "in-mold" helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.