Style, comfort and fit... ...you'll get it all with Drifters.
The elegant shape attracts a lot of attention, but the real advantage of the Drifter is its incredible versatility. Thanks to the finish, compact profile, massive ventilation and the perfect Float Fit system, you can wear it every day on the go. The detachable canopy makes the Drifter ideal for a full day's weekend ride.
- Number of vents: 19
- Compliant with standard: CPSC Bicycle
- Construction: Combining a polycarbonate shell with an In-Mold process - A process pioneered by Bell, it combines the outer shell of a helmet with an EPS foam construction to create a stronger helmet.
- Canopy: Removable canopy
- Fitting system: Float Fit - Minimalist, lightweight fitting system with easily rotatable rubberized adjustment knob
- Fastening straps: Quickly adjustable buckles that help keep the straps flat and properly positioned. Low weight of the straps.
- Interior: The design of the pads drains moisture away from the eyebrow pad and away from glasses.
- Weight: 302 grams (for size M)
- Sizes: S (52-56 cm), M (55-59 cm), L (58-62 cm)
The helmet does not have a MIPS system.